At RVE, a team of planning experts consistently provide maximized use of land, environmental protection, and responsiveness to the planning services needs of customers and communities. Through practical, thoughtful, and effective planning, we assist in optimizing the use of precious land resources, all while maintaining the desired quality of life.
Professional planners work closely with clients to develop innovative design concepts that are economical and meet project goals. Our urban design staff prides itself on the ability to produce high-quality, cost-effective sketch plans that can be used to obtain local review input while avoiding substantial expenditures on fully engineered drawings. Each planner on staff has an individual specialization – ranging from zoning and land use planning to urban design, historic preservation, and transportation planning.
Planning Services Capabilities:
- ADA Conformity Analysis.
- Community Planning.
- Coordination with Local, State, & Federal Agencies.
- Development/Review of Zoning Ordinances & Development Codes.
- Downtown Revitalization, Specializing in Main Street Development & Redevelopment Strategies.
- Grant Preparation & Coordination.
- Historic Preservation Services.
- Park & Recreational Planning & Design.
- Preparation of Comprehensive Plans.
- Public Facility Planning & Design.
- Recreation/Sports Facility Design.
- Re-Examination/Updating of Existing Comprehensive Plans/Municipal Ordinances.
- Review/Evaluation of Site Plans & Subdivision Proposals.
- Waterfront Development.