Parks & Recreation/Landscape Architecture
Our team of experts maximize land use, protect the environment, and respond to community parks and recreation needs. Through practical, thoughtful, and effective planning and design, RVE optimizes the use of precious land resources and ensures the desired quality of life for our communities.
The parks and recreation design team includes professional planners, licensed landscape architects, and professional engineers. They have joined forces for the planning and creation of a wide variety of recreational facilities – from the rehabilitation of small playgrounds to the major multi-purpose sports complexes.
- Baseball, Soccer, Softball, & Football Fields.
- Basketball & Tennis Courts.
- Concession Stands & Storage Facilities.
- Golf Courses.
- Irrigation Systems.
- Natatorium & Swimming Facilities.
- Lighting Systems.
- Passive Recreation.
- Running and Biking Tracks.
- Skating Rinks.
- Synthetic Turf Fields.
Land Surveying Service Capabilities:
- Facility Planning.
- Grant Coordination.
- Infrastructure Design.
- Landscape Design.
- Parking Design.
- Regulatory Coordination & Permitting.
- Recreational Passive Park Planning.
- Site Analysis & Selection.
- Stormwater Management.
- Utilities Assessment.