Land Surveying Services
RVE’s Professional Licensed Surveyors combine traditional industry knowledge and experience with state-of-the-art computerized systems and high-tech surveying equipment, including global positioning systems (GPS). This results in delivering maximum precision and accuracy with each and every land survey executed.
We utilize a survey grade GPS system from Carlson, consisting of rover units that are connected by mobile communications to a network of established base stations. With this system, the company can calculate coordinates with centimeter accuracy.
Land Surveying Service Capabilities:
- Ariel Mapping.
- Boundary Right-of-Way Surveys.
- Construction Layout Surveys.
- GPS System Support.
- Hydrological Surveys.
- Subdivisions, Parcel Takings, & Easements.
- Riparian & Tideland Surveys.
- Road Surveys.
- Title Surveys.
- Topographical Surveys.
- Utility Surveys.
- Elevation Certificates for FEMA.
- Wetland & Floodplain Surveys.